Music

header ads

7 Errors in Running: That Causes To Make Running Like More Difficult Than It Needs To Be




Each has a favorite workout option. For some, hot yoga; For others it is a kind of HIIT. For me, there is nothing better than permanent. However, my love of running has not always been linked to its vast knowledge. I made many mistakes and experienced (sometimes painful!) Consequences. Over time, I learned the right shape and habit to make running easier and more natural. So, when I hear people saying that I can't run, I want to assure them that it shouldn't be hard, and that anyone with working legs can be a racer! If you are afraid of running or have been ill in the past, make sure that you did not make one of these 7 mistakes before running completely. They can tell the difference between pain and suffering and eventually reach the desired high speed after two miles.


1) Over Striding


New runners especially progress, that is, they put their feet in front of them in an effort to move faster. It is easy to get in the mood and wants to be as quick as a galaxy, but too much control really gives your legs an extra shock. This causes leg pain and you burn quickly and want to stop after a few minutes. Instead, focus on using your feet to propel yourself at other speeds in the world; Take small steps and focus on the strength coming from your glutes and hip extensions in your support.


2) Quickly Add your Mileage


They call it "Runners High" for a reason: once the endorphins finally kick in, sometimes it's hard to stop! On a good autumn day last year, I had a good run and wanted to move on from my normal point. My longest wait was about 5 miles, but I thought I would run 10 that day. It was a fantastic walk, and despite the endorphins kicking in, I feel better, the next day, I almost couldn't walk! I fractured a small bone in my right leg, which I did not notice at the time. In my flow, I lime it like a sore leg, not a serious injury. I had to wear a boot for a month and regret my big walk.


Don't fall prey to my (and painful) mistake: Increase your mileage slowly. It is often said that you should not increase your weekly profit by more than 10% at a time. Even if you feel ready to change and leave, follow this rule to avoid pain and injury. By safely increasing your mileage, you can avoid injuries.



3) Wearing the Wrong Shoes


At the shoe store, you may be tempted to choose a pair that looks smaller - which I did. However, after my 10 mile mistake, a useful supporter at the running store told me that my improper shoes played a role in my injury. The beautiful shoes I chose were not perfect for long distance activities. Talk to an expert in a gym - these are the best source to find the best running shoes for you. Let them know how far you plan to run, in which area, any leg pain or problem. Also, a general rule of thumb is to change your running shoes from 350 to 550 miles. For example, if you run three miles five times a week, it will take you six months to make a new pair.


4) You are Thinking "not a runner"


I have heard people always say that the runner does not have a body. But here's one thing: If you have working legs, you have the body of a runner! We recognize that some sports have better body types, but this is not the case. It is very difficult if you have started running before, do not tell yourself, because running is something you cannot do naturally. Running should not be easy all the time. Many experienced runners have days when they do not feel their running is "easy" or "second nature". But he put one foot in front of the other. That's all you have to do. It makes you a runner.


5) Drink Lots of Water


Women/Men drink water while exercising

Some people hydrate before running or running, causing them swelling and discomfort. Yes, you may want to hydrate (especially if you are over 80 degrees or you are going for a certain period of time), but do not skip three large glasses of water beforehand. Breathe first before going out and then focus on resuscitation so that you don't spend your pain dealing with side pens and trouble.


6) Runs on an Empty Stomach


Some people prefer a light snack before exercising, while others prefer to go on their workouts on an empty stomach. This is basically a favorite thing, but if you last longer than 30 minutes, your body needs a little fuel first. Running burns a ton of calories, and although it is first thing in the morning, running long distances is not wise (safe) to run a little. At least the peanut butter snack, the protein is soft, keep something to increase your body's glycogen store, so that you don't actually run empty. There are days that I have gone longer than planned, and when your body runs out of fuel you will definitely feel it. If your body lasts a long time with very few calories, this flow will be much more difficult than that!


7) Forget About Warming or Cooling


Running is a high-impact exercise that builds bone and bone mass and it is very important to warm your muscles before going out. Before doing brisk walking that initiates your walking, start with some movement movements such as hip and arm circles, squats, leg touches and more. With the standard extension, don't forget to stretch to cool! Constant stretching keeps your stretch, it is best to do this after your muscles are warm and full of oxygen.

Post a Comment

2 Comments